About The Company
Liberty Fire Solutions is built on a long-standing legacy of over 40 years in the fire suppression and prevention industry. With dedicated professionals proudly serving customers throughout Central Pennsylvania and its surrounding rural communities, we pride ourselves on a history of success and unwavering commitment to safety and customer satisfaction.
We are proud to be affiliated with a long list of the region's top-rated fire safety professionals, enabling us to provide high-quality fire suppression and prevention solutions to businesses all over the East Coast and the Midwest. The following affiliate locations help us provide exceptional fire safety solutions to businesses throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia, and Michigan. To learn more about us please visit our website: www.libertyfiresolutions.com
About the Opportunity
Liberty Fire Solutions is currently seeking an Experienced Fire Extinguisher Technicians to work out of our Millersburg PA office. Job duties include inspecting, repairing and replacing Fire Extinguishers and emergency/exit lights, as well as preparing accurate and timely service tickets and reports.
Salary - Paid per hour and is based on experience
- Potential Quarterly bonuses
- All hours worked between 6 pm and 5 am, paid at the time and half rate for every day of the week.
- Perform inspections, maintenance and installation on fire extinguishers and emergency lighting for established customers on a scheduled basis
- Prepare accurate and timely inspection and service reports
- Must be able to communicate well with customers and explain the work being done and any repairs that are necessary.
- Maintain van stock quantities of equipment and keep it in a neat and orderly manner and adhere to all safety rules and regulations.
- Prior experience performing fire extinguisher inspection and maintenance
- Current valid driver's license with 3 or less points
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Be knowledgeable of hand tools such as pipe wrenches, channel locks, drills, etc
- Able to work nights and weekends for emergency services.
- Take initiative, pursue opportunities, and tackle goals.
- Have excellent attendance and can handle responsibility.
- 401K with a company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Company paid Short term disability
- Company paid Long term disability
- Company paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Vacation and Personal time
- Paid holidays
*Liberty Fire Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Drug-free work environment. Pre-employment drug screening required. No phone calls please.
Liberty Fire Solutions is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on his or her age, race, color, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, or because he or she is an individual with a disability, protected veteran or other status protected by federal, state, and local laws.
#Claysburg #Pennsylvania #Experienced #Extinguisher #Technician