- Degreasing of kitchen systems including hoods, rails, duct work, filters, and fans
- On-site operation of equipment, including setting up and taking down for each job
- Upholding company standards without the supervision
- Responsible for the care of equipment, tools, maintaining supplies, reporting and required documentation
- Arrive at scheduled jobsites on time, comply with safety policy, and stay focused
- Not mind working in a dirty environment (You will get greasy and dirty)
- Comfortable climbing ladders and able to lift 50 lbs.
- Take pride in the results of simple work
- Acceptable to flexible hours, including nights and weekends as needed for this industry
- Communicate with others, including taking orders and giving commands
- Work efficiently
In addition to an attractive wage, we offer the following featured Benefits for full-time employees:
- Possess High school diploma or GED
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Pass pre-employment background and substance abuse screening upon hire and throughout employment
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools more than 50lbs
- Ability to work in sometimes difficult positions like climbing ladders, high lift equipment, working in crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- Collaborative work environment
- On-the-job training and company paid training programs
- Free Teledoc services, if Healthcare coverage is elected
- 401K Plan
- Accidental and Critical Illness
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Company Cell Phone and additional IT requirements available for this role
- Company Uniforms
- *In addition, this position offers a company vehicle, with maintenance care and fuel card and the necessary tools and equipment to perform the job.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!
Marmic Fire & Safety Company (MFS) is the successful expansion of Joplin Fire Protection (JFP) which began in 1951 with Charles and Mary Lou Teeter. After decades of practicing customer-centric service JFP added territories in Oklahoma, Kansas, and Arkansas with a second generation of the Teeter Family at the helm. During their tenure, Mickey and Martha Teeter formed a second company called Marmic to cover those areas outside of Joplin, MO Metro. Today, the third generation is charging ahead with Marmic's growing prominence in the Midwest and, indeed, the nation.
In its core services of fire extinguisher, sprinkler, fire alarm, industrial fire suppression, and kitchen system fire suppression MFS competes with the top fire protection companies in the country. But few, if any, other companies are as holistic in terms of safety. By installing and servicing security and access control systems it demonstrates a well-rounded concern for the protection of life and property. Additionally, selling personal protection equipment such as hard hats, safety glasses, gloves, reflective vests, and more establishes MFS as a complete, one-stop shop for home and workplace safety equipment. This depth of services illustrates the importance the company places on customer safety no matter where they are or what they are doing.