About The Company
Liberty Fire Solutions is built on a long-standing legacy of over 40 years in the fire suppression and prevention industry. With dedicated professionals proudly serving customers throughout Central Pennsylvania and its surrounding rural communities, we pride ourselves on a history of success and unwavering commitment to safety and customer satisfaction.
We are proud to be affiliated with a long list of the region's top-rated fire safety professionals, enabling us to provide high-quality fire suppression and prevention solutions to businesses all over the East Coast and the Midwest. The following affiliate locations help us provide exceptional fire safety solutions to businesses throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia, and Michigan. To learn more about us please visit our website: www.libertyfiresolutions.com
About the Opportunity
Liberty Fire Solutions is currently seeking experienced technicians for our Fire Sprinkler Department. This position requires the ability to service, inspect and repair sprinkler systems for established customers on a scheduled basis.
Salary - Paid per hour and is based on experience
- Potential Quarterly bonuses
- Paid minimum 2 hours at the time and half rate for emergency service calls.
- All hours worked between 6 pm and 5 am, paid at the time and half rate for every day of the week.
- Performing Fire Pump Flow Tests
- Systems testing and inspections per NFPA standards
- Preparing accurate and timely service tickets and reports
- Conduct Service Calls, performing onsite emergency troubleshooting and repairs of our customer's fire sprinkler systems, identifying code issues and non-conformance issues
- Two or more years inspecting and repairing fire sprinkler systems
- Must have knowledge and understanding of NFPA codes
- Must be knowledgeable of hand tools such as pipe wrenches, channel locks, drills, etc.
- Valid Driver's License with no major violations and 3 or less points
- 3 or more years of driving experience
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs., work overhead and work varied hours including on call
- Has excellent attendance and can handle responsibility
- Must be able to work occasional nights, early morning and weekend shift when needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- 401K with a company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Company paid Short term disability
- Company paid Long term disability
- Company paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Vacation and Personal time
- Paid holidays
*Liberty Fire Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls please.
Liberty Fire Solutions is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on his or her age, race, color, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, or because he or she is an individual with a disability, protected veteran or other status protected by federal, state, and local laws.
#Claysburg #Pennsylvania #Experienced #Sprinkler #Technician