Jacksonville, FL area Fire Protection Contractor providing fire sprinkler installation services throughout the Southeast USA to multiple General Contractors, has an immediate need for a Purchasing Specialist / Materials Expediter.
The Goal of the Purchasing Specialist / Materials Expediterrole at is to ensure that the right materials are at the right place at the right time and for the right price.
To accomplish this the Company is seeking an individual with the following traits and abilities:
· Self-starter with good time management and organization skills
· Big picture understanding of the purchasing function
· At least 2 years of experience in a data driven purchasing role
· Strong MS Office (Excel, Word) and a willingness to develop additional skills
· Prior experience purchasing in a multi-project environment, multi-tasking
· Experience setting up and/or maintaining a parts table in an ERP
· Experience negotiating with vendors
· Associates degree in related discipline a plus
· Good communication skills in English
The Material Expediter is primarily an in-office role with a Monday to Friday work schedule. The office is in Jacksonville, FL .
Company offers a strong base salary with additional performance incentives. We offer the following benefits include health insurance including a company contribution to premiums, dental, vision, life insurance, Short Term Disability, LTD and a 401k plan and PTO.
For immediate consideration call: 877-562-2627 or send an e-mail with your Resume to: bob@FireProtectionJobs.com
Construction Talent Group has recurring opportunities covering all aspects of the Fire Protection industry at all levels, nationally.
To learn more, send your Resume to bob@FireProtectionJobs.com or call 877-562-2627