Prominent Fire Protection Contractor in the Austin, TX market, has an immediate need for a Fire Sprinkler Sales / Estimator for Tenant Finish (Day-Work) type projects
This individual will cultivate new business relationships, maintain existing accounts, and ensure the fulfillment of established goals through estimating and proposing on fire protection projects.
Possess a consultative selling personality with the ability to analyze, client needs, ability to effectively apply communications / marketing and networking techniques, application of appropriate solutions, and facilitate sales to closure.
• Establish contact with prospective and qualified potential buyers of new commercial fire sprinkler systems and associated equipment, through responding to RFQ/RFP, attendance and participation in Pre-Bid meetings and other prospecting measures as required
• Determine customer needs by conducting site surveys and communicating effectively to educate the customer regarding industry code requirements and trends
• Create and conduct effective proposal presentations, identifying the customer’s Fire Protection and Life Safety needs, with ability to demonstrate solutions through the production of accurate Cost Estimates
• After Sale, create budgets, schedule of values, project documentation, review of ASI's and writing change orders.
• Attend weekly Job meetings to monitor Job progress
• Prepare monthly billing on projects
Education and Experience
• 5+ years Fire Sprinkler industry experience with 3-5 years in Sales/Design/Project Management of Automatic Sprinkler Systems strongly preferred
• Knowledge of Design, Estimating and Take-Off software, with ability to coordinate with internal and external stakeholders in Design, Installation and Pricing models and must possess strong industry State and local NFPA standards
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED), with a College Degree a plus
• Ideally would have verifiable NICET Certification in Fire Sprinkler Layout,
• Ability to analyze, assess and address customer needs
• Active listener with critical thinking and deductive reasoning skills
Excellent computer skills with competency is Microsoft Office products including Outlook and Job Costing systems
Valid driver's license with clean driving record
send Resume to: bob@FireProtectionJobs.com / or call 980-231-1965
Construction Talent Group has recurring opportunities at all levels nationally within the Fire Protection Trades.