A leader in full-service Fire Protection Contractor has an immediate need for an experienced Fire Sprinkler Inspector
Candidates should be honest, self-motivated, punctual, well organized, and have a solid technical background in Inspection of Fire Sprinkler Systems.
- Inspection and testing and repair of Water-Based systems per NFPA25
- Conduct service calls, perform onsite emergency troubleshooting and repairs
- Record and document all inspections, repairs, deficiencies, and recommendations in a timely manner
- Work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Maintain vehicle in clean and orderly fashion. Keep vehicle stocked with parts, equipment, and supplies, necessary to perform the job
- Must be a self-starter, problem solver and communicate well with Customers
- Active North Carolina Fire Sprinkler Inspection Technician license and at least three years’ experience required
- NICET Certification in Inspection and Testing of Water Based Systems Required, Level II
- North Carolina Backflow Certified
- Multiple system experience required. Examples include: Dry Systems, Wet Systems, Deluge, Pre-Action and others.
- Experience should include NFPA 25 Inspections, Service, and preventative maintenance
- Strong work ethic, professional attitude, honest & hard working
Send Resume to: bob@FireProtectionJobs.com or call 877-562-2627 x1 to learn more
Construction Talent Group has recurring opportunities at all levels nationally within the Fire Protection Trades.