VSC Fire and Security in Roanoke, Virginia is seeking candidates for the position of Operations Manager.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary. Range $75,000-$95,000 and up based on experience.
- Options for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your family.
- A 401K plan with a company match.
- PTO and Paid Holidays.
- Opportunities for training and advancement.
- Relevant educational/licensure reimbursement for qualified candidates.
- Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Life Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Referral Bonuses.
What you need:
- Seven to ten (7-10) years of experience in a management role in related field.
- NICET Level III
- Prior contract experience in alarms, sprinkler, inspections, or design.
- Excellent communication skills, professional manner, and the ability o work flexible schedules to accommodate testing and service work in potentially occupied buildings.
- Seeks new business through follow up of leads, new contracts, specific marketing strategies and the expansion of related services. Prepares proposals and submits estimates to negotiate these contracts with new and established customers.
- Monitor and enforce safety policies and procedures.
- Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to pass various background checks.
- Reliable transportation, valid State Driver's License with acceptable driving record for use of company vehicle.
- Desirable (but not required!):
- Backflow Certification.
- College degree.
What you will do:
- Responsible for management and supervisor to the district as support to the District Manager.
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, and developing a client base to meet department goals.
- Assigns and monitors work of service department by making hiring, termination, training, and disciplinary decisions for staff.
- Maintain proper Risk Management and Safety procedures on all job sites per VSC policies.
VSC Fire & Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We look forward to hearing from you!