VSC Fire & Security in Jonesboro, Arkansas is seeking candidates for the position of Low Voltage Helper.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary. Range $14-$20 and up based on experience (overtime eligible).
- Monday - Friday (occasional evening, weekend, and out-of-town work).
- Options for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your family.
- A 401K plan with a company match.
- PTO and Paid Holidays.
- Opportunities for training and advancement.
- Relevant educational and licensure reimbursement for qualified candidates.
- Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Life Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Referral Bonuses.
What you need:
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills.
- Eagerness for professional development and growth.
- Ability to pass various background checks where required.
- Reliable transportation, valid State Driver's License with acceptable driving record for use of company vehicle.
- Desirable (but not required!):
- Experience in the construction or electrical industry.
- Competence in reading and interpreting electrical plans, drawings, schematics, and specifications.
What you will do:
- Assist with the installation, service, and inspection of low voltage systems under the guidance of a supervisor. This may include, but not limited to; fire alarm, fire suppression, access control, video surveillance, intercom, sound/security systems, and other life safety and low voltage systems.
- Maintain proper Risk Management and Safety procedures on all job sites per VSC.
VSC Fire and Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We look forward to hearing from you!