Our fast-growing fire sprinkler protection and life safety system company has a full-time career opportunity for an Enterprise VP/Division Manager. With annual sales of more than $240 million, we are growing rapidly and are recruiting top fire protection and life safety talent to join our team.
We are looking for an Enterprise VP/Division Manager with a proven track record in sales, strong business management expertise, and excellent communications skills. VSC Fire & Security, Inc. recruits and retains outstanding fire protection and life safety professionals by offering:
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- A challenging work environment with endless opportunities
- Top-tier benefit package:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account(s)
- Life insurance and voluntary life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match
- Paid holiday and vacation days
- Cutting-edge technological expertise in fire protection and life safety solutions
- A strong safety record
What you will do:
- Work with Enterprise clients to ensure that all circumstances involving disagreements and/or other client dissatisfaction is handled tactfully and with patience and integrity.
- Sets the direction, tone and client-specific plan for achieving agreed upon service levels and meeting expectations for delivering measurable results.
- Demonstrates strong strategic thinking and business / financial acumen.
- Strives to add customer-specific value through improving business processes.
- Monitor the activity, productivity and accuracy of direct reports.
- Schedule and direct reports on daily job assignments as needed.
- Oversee the Enterprise sales team in generating new business, apply feedback / assist in quoting contract opportunities, and negotiate contracts.
- Train, coach and assist in developing employees.
- Review and reinforce standard operating procedures with employees.
- Evaluate and discuss with employee's development plans to include strengths and weaknesses to assist them with their professional growth and meeting of professional goals.
- Follow up on leads, cultivate new contacts, implement specific marketing strategies, and/or expand other related services and offerings.
- Ensure that all company safety standards are followed.
What you need to have:
- Industry related work experience or related field to include prior management experience.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in business or related field experience is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of building code requirements for the fire protection industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in business management, budgeting, and contract negotiation.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills including strong negotiation, persuasion, presentation and relationship building skills.
- Must be well organized and analytical with strong problem-solving skills. Strategic thinker with good attention to detail and able to work in a fast-paced environment where time management and the ability to prioritize are essential.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate best possible pricing and discounts with local vendors and suppliers.
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret construction drawings and job specific specifications.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.) is required.
- NICET III or IV is preferred.
- Team oriented but comfortable working independently.
- Must possess valid driver's license for use of company vehicle.
- Must pass drug test and security screening as needed.
VSC Fire & Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We look forward to hearing from you!