VSC Fire and Security in Tampa, Florida is seeking candidates for the position of Field Supervisor - Sprinkler.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary. Range $28-$35 based on experience (overtime eligible).
- Monday - Friday 7 am - 4 pm (occasional evening, weekend, and out-of-town work).
- Options for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your family.
- A 401K plan with a company match.
- PTO and Paid Holidays.
- Opportunities for training and advancement.
- Relevant educational/licensure reimbursement for qualified candidates.
- Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Life Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Referral Bonuses.
What you need:
- Three to five years of experience in installation of fire sprinkler systems, pipefitting, or fire protection codes and standards.
- Proficient in following written and verbal instructions, with exceptional attention to detail and communication skills.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals regarding work procedures, schedules, complaints, and construction problems to meet site deadlines.
- Competent in reading plans, documents, and to discern colors for safety signage.
- Monitor and enforce safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to pass various background checks.
- Reliable transportation, valid State Driver's License with acceptable driving record for use of company vehicle.
- Desirable (but not required!):
- Pipefitter Apprentice Program (Levels 1-4) with Journeyman certification.
- First AID/CPR Certification.
- OSHA 30 Certification.
What you will do:
- Oversee project progression on job site, maintain contact with contractors (Electrical, General, End Users), and relay progression information to develop weekly schedules.
- Maintain proper Risk Management and Safety procedures on all job sites per VSC policies.
- Oversee projects to maintain equipment and complete projects in a timely manner.
- Assist with installation of projects as needed.
- Provide leadership and guidance to Foremen.
VSC Fire and Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We look forward to hearing from you!