VSC Fire & Security in Houston, Texasis seeking candidates for the position of Service Coordinator.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary. Hourly $20 - $25 and up based on experience.
- Monday - Friday.
- Options for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your family.
- A 401K plan with a company match.
- PTO and Paid Holidays.
- Opportunities for training and advancement.
- Relevant educational and licensure reimbursement for qualified candidates.
- Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Life Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Referral Bonuses.
What you need:
- One to three years of related experience with training, scheduling, and customer service.
- Self-starter who is organized and thrives on providing organization and order.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with bookkeeping procedures, including billing, accounts receivable and collections.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in completing tasks.
- Professional and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills.
- Eagerness for professional development and growth.
- Ability to pass various background checks.
- Reliable transportation, valid State Driver's License with acceptable driving record for use of company vehicle.
- Desirable (but not required!):
- Experience in the construction industry.
What you will do:
- Responsible for direct coordination and management of the daily schedules for field team in the sprinkler, low voltage, service, and inspections department.
- Coordinate schedules, billing, purchase orders, and updates to communicate with sites and customers to meet deadlines.
- Maintain proper Risk Management and Safety procedures on all job sites per VSC policies.
VSC Fire and Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We look forward to hearing from you!