VSC Fire & Security is seeing an Accounts Receivable Manager to join our corporate team in Richmond.
What you will do:
- Responsible for the overall accounts receivable balance and credit risk of the Company.
- Monitor and report key performance indicators including DSO, AR aging % and concentrations of credit risk.
- Provide oversight, support and mentoring to the Corporate Collections and Cash Application Teams.
- Perform AR review meetings with each office monthly.
- Work collaboratively with offices throughout the country to ensure best collection practices are followed for local collections.
- Prepare and provide reporting to the CFO and Controller highlighting KPIs and overall performance of the Department.
- Prepare and analyze aging reports and regularly review with collectors and offices, involving the CFO and Controller as needed.
- Work with offices and Corporate Collections Team to resolve collections issues.
- Create and monitor collection team and office metrics to assess performance.
What you need:
- Minimum of (5) years of experience with hands on A/R Department management.
- Proficient Microsoft Excel experience, including lookups and pivots.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook and Teams.
- Experience with cloud-based collections platforms.
- Experience leading teams across multiple locations a plus.
- Knowledge of Construction Industry billing and collections practices a plus.
- Experience with Sage Intacct a plus.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary. Depending on experience level
- Typical hours of Monday - Friday
- Options for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your family.
- A 401K plan with a company match.
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays.
- Opportunities for training and advancement.
- Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Life Insurance.
- Referral Bonuses.