****ON THE JOB ELECTRICAL EXPERIENCE OR ELECTRICAL SCHOOLING A MUST****
About The Company
Confires Fire Protection Service, LLC is a leader in the industry for providing fire protection services throughout New Jersey, Delaware and Philadelphia. Confires is based in South Plainfield, NJ and has an excellent team of employees that are responsible for delivering exceptional service to our customers for their fire system inspection, repairs and installation. We perform mandated inspections and repairs to fire alarm systems, automatic sprinkler systems, special hazard suppression systems, restaurant kitchen fire suppression systems, fire extinguishers and emergency/exit lights. The company is continually growing through its internal sales and marketing activities, strong reputation and business acquisitions. Visit our website to learn more about us, www.confires.com
About the Opportunity
Confires Fire Protection Service is currently hiring trainees for the Fire Alarm division. This is a great opportunity to learn a growing and in demand trade. We will train you to become a licensed, certified Fire Alarm Technician.
We are looking for hard working and hands-on individuals that want to learn a new trade in the fire protection industry. The fire protection industry is in high demand and it can be a long term career that with training, certification and years of quality hard work.
Salary hourly rate based on work experience
- Quarterly bonuses
- All hours worked between 6 pm and 5 am, paid at the time and half rate for every day of the week.
- Must have a valid driver's license with 3 or less points
- Must have three years driving experience
- Must be knowledgeable of hand tools such as pipe wrenches, channel locks, drills, etc
- Must be able to work nights and weekends for occasional emergency services.
- Must be willing to learn and study about the different fire sprinkler systems in order to pass tests and become certified.
- Must take initiative, pursue opportunities, and tackle goals.
- Must have an excellent attendance and can handle responsibility.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be able to communicate well with customers and explain the work being done and any repairs that are necessary.
- Must be able to write well and be very detailed in your write up on service work.
- Must be well organized and be able to keep track of service tickets and process all required documents for each service performed.
- 401K with a company match
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid Short
- Company paid Long Term Disability
- Company paid Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for health and dependent care
- Vacation and Personal time
- Paid holidays
*Confires Fire Protection Service, LLC is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on his or her age, race, color, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, or because he or she is an individual with a disability, protected veteran or other status protected by federal, state, and local laws.