VSC Fire & Security in Orlando, Florida is seeking candidates for the position of Office Manager.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary. Range $55,000 -$65,000 and up based on experience.
- Monday - Friday.
- Options for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your family.
- A 401K plan with a company match.
- PTO and Paid Holidays.
- Opportunities for training and advancement.
- Relevant educational and licensure reimbursement for qualified candidates.
- Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Life Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Referral Bonuses.
What you need:
- Five to seven years of proven experience in an administrative role supporting senior executives.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment to include tasks such as: multi-line telephone consoles, operate office equipment, accounting software packages, accurate data entry, payroll hours, employment application process, injury reports, and ordering.
- Coordinates payroll, billing, district cash accounts, and accounts receivable.
- Lead and supervise administrative projects and initiatives, ensuring their successful execution.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in completing tasks.
- Professional and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills.
- Eagerness for professional development and growth.
- Ability to pass various background checks.
- Reliable transportation, valid State Driver's License with acceptable driving record for use of company vehicle.
- Desirable (but not required!):
- Experience in the construction industry.
What you will do:
- Responsible for management and supervision of this location's office.
- Maintain proper Risk Management and Safety procedures on all job sites per VSC policies.
- Responsible for management of accounting, administrative, human resources, safety, and operational support for division office.
- Manages office equipment and services, employee records, district cash, weekly payroll hours, accounts payable, billing, accounts receivable and collections for all departments within division.
- Provides administrative reports for General Manager, Field Superintendents, Department Managers, Sales and Purchasing as needed.
- Assigns and supervises work of clerical staff to utilize staffing resources effectively.
VSC Fire and Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We look forward to hearing from you!