VSC Fire and Security in Atlanta, Georgia is seeking candidates for the position of Inspection Sales.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary. Range $45,000-$55,000 based on experience.
- Monday - Friday (occasional evening, weekend, and out-of-town work).
- Options for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your family.
- A 401K plan with a company match.
- PTO and Paid Holidays.
- Opportunities for training and advancement.
- Relevant educational and licensure reimbursement for qualified candidates.
- Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Life Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Referral Bonuses.
What you need:
- Three to five (3-5) years of experience in contract sales relating to fire sprinklers or low voltage.
- Demonstrated sales experience with strong prospecting skills, proven history of successful sales and contract negotiation.
- In-depth knowledge and experience related to the installation and maintenance of fire protection systems, especially fire sprinkler systems, fire detection and alarm systems, security, surveillance, and access systems.
- Knowledge of applicable state and local codes, Fire Marshals, NFPA 72 Standard, ADA and Authorities Having Jurisdiction governing the location of the company's work geography.
- Good record keeping skills is essential to complete forms and documentation related to sales and estimating proposals.
- Monitor and enforce safety policies and procedures.
- Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills.
- Ability to pass various background checks.
- Reliable transportation, valid State Driver's License with acceptable driving record for use of company vehicle.
- Desirable (but not required!):
- NICET Level I certification.
What you will do:
- Estimates and sells service agreements on fire sprinklers, backflow assembly testing, fire alarm systems, and related low voltage maintenance agreements while accounting for planning, directing, and coordinating activities which includes costs for installation, estimating, parts/materials, design time, labor hours and/or service.
- Maintain proper Risk Management and Safety procedures on all job sites per VSC policies.
VSC Fire & Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We look forward to hearing from you!