VSC Fire & Security in Cabot, Arkansas is seeking candidates for the position of Administrative Assistant I for our Enterprise Accounts group.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary. Range $14.00 - $19.00 and up based on experience (overtime eligible).
- Monday - Friday (occasional evening, weekend, and out-of-town work).
- Options for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your family.
- A 401K plan with a company match.
- PTO and Paid Holidays.
- Opportunities for training and advancement.
- Relevant educational and licensure reimbursement for qualified candidates.
- Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Life Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Referral Bonuses.
What you need:
- One to three years of proven experience in an administrative role supporting senior executives.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment to include tasks such as: multi-line telephone consoles, operate office equipment, accounting software packages, accurate data entry, payroll hours, employment application process, injury reports, and ordering.
- Handles US Mail, and private delivery services, to include delivery and/or pick up as required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in completing tasks.
- Professional and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills.
- Eagerness for professional development and growth.
- Ability to pass various background checks.
- Reliable transportation, valid State Driver's License with acceptable driving record for use of company vehicle.
- Desirable (but not required!):
- Experience in human resources.
- Knowledge of sales and income tax.
What you will do:
- Provide general administrative support, including answering phone calls, managing emails, and maintaining office supplies.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements for team members.
- Assist with preparing and editing documents, reports, and presentations.
- Maintain and update filing systems, both electronic and physical.
- Support the team with various administrative tasks as required.
VSC Fire and Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We look forward to hearing from you!