Fire Alarm Technician
Total Safety is a recognized global leader for fire protection across many industries. We’re a full-service provider of fire protection engineering, design, and installation services, as well as inspection, testing, and maintenance services. With an average of 25 years of fire systems experience, our team of experts is dedicated and responsible for keeping workers safe in over 20 countries.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to support the inspection, testing, and maintenance of varied fire alarm, gas suppression, low voltage system in industrial petrochemical and refineries.
- Monday – Friday, some facilities Monday - Thursday
- Competitive options for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- PTO / Paid Holidays.
- A 401K plan with a company % match
- Life Insurance / Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Very competitive salary based on experience.
- General and specific equipment training with opportunities for advancement (nationally).
- Sign on bonus for appropriate work history and experience.
What you need:
- Three to five years of experience in installation of low voltage or fire alarm and life safety systems.
- Appropriate state licensing and certifications
- Proficient in following written and verbal instructions, with exceptional attention to detail and communication skills.
- Confidence when engaging with internal and external customers.
- General proficiency with Ms Office and email communications.
- Ability to meet deadlines and predict issues that may impact schedules.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to pass various background checks and screens.
- Reliable transportation, valid state driver's license with acceptable driving record for use of company vehicle.
- TWIC card is a plus.
What you will do:
- Inspect, service/repair, install, modify, test and fire alarm systems and low voltage life safety systems in industrial and manufacturing environments.
- Identify, repair, and report deficiencies and see they are escalated and followed up in a timely manner.
- Communicate and record all work performed completely and accurately.