VSC Fire and Security in Raleigh, North Carolina is seeking candidates for the position of Project Manager.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary. Range $62,000-$70,000 and up based on experience.
- Monday - Friday 7 am - 4 pm (occasional evening, weekend, and out-of-town work).
- Options for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- A 401K plan with a company match.
- PTO and Paid Holidays.
- Opportunities for training and advancement.
- Relevant educational/licensure reimbursement for qualified candidates.
- Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Life Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Referral Bonuses.
What you need:
- Three to five years of experience in project management in sprinkler or low voltage systems.
- Ensure compliance with all company, local, state, and federal regulations including but not limited to fire, NFPA, building and safety.
- Schedule projects in logical steps to meet budget and time deadlines for the subcontractors.
- Work closely with sales and design personnel regarding project specifications, manpower needs, and change orders.
- Review construction contract documents and coordinate with sub‐contractors and General Contractors to gather the required information for each project.
- Obtain or determine project schedule and convey all pertinent deadlines to the VSC team including design start, listing, and POJ dates.
- Project communication and documentation including preparing, issuing and follow‐up for ASIs, RFIs, change orders, subcontracts, and purchase orders while monitoring budget to increase profit.
- Monitor and enforce safety policies and procedures.
- Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to pass various background checks.
- Reliable transportation, valid State Driver's License with acceptable driving record for use of company vehicle.
- Desirable (but not required!):
- Ability to use AutoCAD or SprinkCAD.
What you will do:
- Work closely with estimators and designers to gather the information needed for production of sprinkler system drawings, hydraulic calculations, seismic brace calculations, and material/equipment schedules. Submit stock lists for projects to fabrication and approve fabrication quotes. Order additional material needed for installation of projects. Coordinate installation start and material delivery dates with VSC installation superintendents.
- Maintain proper Risk Management and Safety procedures on all job sites per VSC policies.
VSC Fire & Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We look forward to hearing from you!