Job Location: Nashville BST - Lebanon, TN
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Building Systems Technology, Inc. (BST) has offices located throughout East Tennessee, Middle Tennessee and Alabama. BST is a regional leader in life safety, security, communication and voice/data systems, serving thousands of customers throughout the Southeastern United States. BST offers an array of fire alarm, integrated security, sound and communications, nurse call, voice/data and customized low voltage systems. We offer our industry-leading product solutions, system designs and services to commercial and industrial building owners, government installations, schools, universities, hospitals, and anywhere life safety, security, property protection and reliable IT structured cabling systems are vital.
A Service Manager is needed for the Nashville, TN area. The Service Manager position responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Management of the service department
- Management of department billing and budgets
- Responsible for financial forecasting
- Responding to service calls for troubleshooting and repair of existing equipment
- Available to dispatch for after-hours service as needed
- Read and interpret blue prints, diagrams, submittals, specifications, and operational/product manuals
- Carry and move equipment and tools weighing up to 50 lbs as needed
- Work in unusual and difficult positions such as climbing ladders, scaffolding, lifts, crawl spaces and above ceilings as needed
- Use a variety of hand and power tools as needed
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with customer and their staff.
- Travel to other branch locations to ensure department efficiency and up-to-date training
- Prior service department management preferred
- NICET Level II, or higher, in Fire Alarm Systems preferred
- Valid driver’s license with good record
- OSHA 10 or higher preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter, independent with supervisory skills
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Successfully pass drug test
- Must pass security background check in order to obtain alarm license.
Building Systems Technology, Inc. is an EST Strategic Partner.
This position offers a company supplied vehicle with fuel card. BST offers competitive compensation packages with excellent benefit package that includes health care, 401K retirement with company match, paid time off, and more.
BST is a TN drug-free workplace.