VSC Fire & Security in Cabot seeking a Human Resources Manager
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Options for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your family.
- A 401K plan with a company match.
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for training and advancement
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonuses
What you need:
- Minimum of four years in an HR Generalist Role or combination of HR Specialist and Generalist Experience.
- Ability to identify and resolve data issues
- Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to build influential relationships at all levels within the organization
- Strong communication, influencing and decision making skills required.
What you will do:
- Partner with Regional Managers and Division Managers to review and apply human resource and administrative policies and procedures to ensure that they are effective, efficient, fair and transparent, and promote equal opportunities.
- Act as the liaison between corporate HR and the Division Managers, identifying support and services needed and being the voice of employee needs.
- Lead and support various projects to further business initiatives.
- Work with other HR team members to assure that Division requests for HR services are met timely, accurately, and efficiently.
- Develop, revise, implement and communicate company policy, procedures and administrative practices.
- Form solid working relationships, based on a thorough knowledge of the business, with both corporate staff and division management.
- Performs various administrative duties such as employment verfications, assistance with benefit elections, unemployment claims inquires, documentation.
- Serves as a main source of contact for all things HR related, ensuring they receive the help they need in a timely manner.
- Develops and hone expertise in HR functional areas.