VSC Fire and Security in Cabot Arkansas is seeking candidates for the position of Sprinkler Fitter.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary. Range $17.00 - $22.00 based on experience (overtime eligible).
- Monday - Friday (occasional evening, weekend, and out-of-town work).
- Options for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your family.
- A 401K plan with a company match.
- PTO and Paid Holidays.
- Opportunities for training and advancement.
- Relevant educational and licensure reimbursement for qualified candidates.
- Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Life Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Referral Bonuses.
What you need:
- One (1) year of experience in pipefitting, relating to fire sprinkler systems and fire protection codes and standards.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions, with exceptional attention to detail and communication skills.
- Ability to read plans, documents, and ability to discern colors for safety signage.
- Eagerness for professional development and growth.
- Ability to pass various background checks.
- Reliable transportation, valid State Driver's License with acceptable driving record for use of company vehicle.
- Desirable (but not required!):
- Experience in the construction, plumbing, or fire protection industry.
- General working knowledge of industrial and/or commercial installation methods.
- Ability to read and comprehend drawings.
What you will do:
- Install and test fire suppression equipment, following designed plans, and communicate needed design changes to fit site requirements within a group or independently under a supervisor.
- Maintain proper Risk Management and Safety procedures on all job sites per VSC policies.
- Responsible for materials delivered to site, for minor fabrication, communication with Field Supervisors and owners.
- Direct, inspect, and verify the work of assigned helpers and apprentices to meet deadlines.
VSC Fire and Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We look forward to hearing from you!