VSC Fire & Security in Jonesboro, Arkansas is seeking candidates for the position of Part Time Warehouse Coordinator.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary. Range $14-$20 and up based on experience (overtime eligible).
- Monday - Friday
- Opportunities for training and advancement.
- Relevant educational and licensure reimbursement for qualified candidates.
- Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Life Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Referral Bonuses.
What you need:
- Up to one year of related experience with warehouse operations.
- Maintains all materials and equipment to ensure safe and clean environment and storage.
- Ability to use company vehicles to make deliveries and pickups, as well as accept deliveries at the warehouse to meet deadlines with documentation.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in completing tasks.
- Professional and friendly demeanor for internal and external transactions.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills.
- Eagerness for professional development and growth.
- Ability to pass various background checks.
- Reliable transportation, valid State Driver's License with acceptable driving record for use of company vehicle.
- Desirable (but not required!):
- Experience in the sprinkler and fitting parts industry.
- Forklift Certification.
What you will do:
- Responsible for maintenance of shop, as well as pickups, deliveries, storage, and recordkeeping of warehouse materials.
- Maintain proper Risk Management and Safety procedures on all job sites per VSC policies.
VSC Fire and Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We look forward to hearing from you!