VSC Fire and Security in Atlanta, Georgia is seeking candidates for the position of Field Superintendent - Sprinkler.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience (overtime eligible).
- Monday - Friday (occasional evening, weekend, and out-of-town work).
- Options for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your family.
- A 401K plan with a company match.
- PTO and Paid Holidays.
- Opportunities for training and advancement.
- Relevant educational/licensure reimbursement for qualified candidates.
- Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Life Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Referral Bonuses.
What you need:
- Five to seven years of experience in installation of fire sprinkler systems, and knowledge of fire protection codes and standards per state/local codes.
- Proficient in following written and verbal instructions, with exceptional attention to detail and communication skills.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals regarding work procedures, schedules, complaints, and construction problems to meet site deadlines.
- Exhibit leadership skills with hiring, training, disciplining, and terminating employees.
- Monitor and enforce safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to pass various background checks.
- Reliable transportation, valid State Driver's License with acceptable driving record for use of company vehicle.
- Desirable (but not required!):
- Pipefitter Apprentice Program (Levels 1-4) with Journeyman certification.
- First AID/CPR Certification.
- OSHA 30 Certification.
What you will do:
- Plan, direct, and coordinate activities concerned with fire sprinkler systems to include the installation process, managing projects, service, and documentation for payroll, reporting work-related incidents, or injuries.
- Maintain proper Risk Management and Safety procedures on all job sites per VSC policies.
- Responsible for training, planning, scheduling, supervising, counseling, and directing all field personnel in performance of all fire sprinkler systems and services.
- Performs installation tasks, advanced diagnostic, trouble shooting, and repair when needed.
- Evaluate and identify high and low preforming employees and provides the necessary guidance regarding job performance.
VSC Fire and Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We look forward to hearing from you!