VSC Fire & Security in Baltimore, Maryland is seeking candidates for the position of Service Technician.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary. Range $27-$32 based on experience (overtime eligible).
- Monday - Friday (occasional evening, weekend, and out-of-town work).
- Options for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your family.
- A 401K plan with a company match.
- PTO and Paid Holidays.
- Opportunities for training and advancement.
- Relevant educational and licensure reimbursement for qualified candidates.
- Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Life Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Referral Bonuses.
What you need:
- Two to three years of experience in installation of low voltage systems.
- Proficient in following written and verbal instructions, with exceptional attention to detail and communication skills.
- Ability to establish productivity onsite and set goals for employees to meet deadlines.
- Competent in reading plans, documents, meters, and to discern colors for safety signage.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills.
- Eagerness for professional development and growth.
- Ability to pass various background checks.
- Reliable transportation, valid State Driver's License with acceptable driving record for use of company vehicle.
- Desirable (but not required!):
- Experience in the construction industry.
What you will do:
- Install, modify, test and service sprinkler systems.
- Follow design plans for installation jobs and communicate any design, perform service and deficiency jobs, and communicate and document any changes.
- Responsible for materials delivered to site and for minor fabrication on job site. Expected to function as the company representative on job site and may be expected to oversee the day-to-day work of other employees assigned to the job.
- Maintain proper Risk Management and Safety procedures on all job sites per VSC policies.
VSC Fire and Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We look forward to hearing from you!