**All hours worked between 6 pm and 5 am, paid at the time and half rate for every day of the week
**Paid 4 hour minimum at the time and half rate for emergency service calls
**Paid 4 hour minimum at the double time rate for emergency services calls on recognized holidays, in addition to 8 hours of holiday pay at the regular rate
About the Company
Guardian Fire Protection Services, LLC., has been an industry leader for fire protection services in the Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC area for over 40 years. We are based in Rockville, MD and have an excellent team of 95 employees who are responsible for the design, installation, and inspection of fire alarms, sprinkler systems, kitchen fire suppression systems, fire extinguishers, and kitchen hood/duct systems. We have an extensive customer base with over 10,000 fire systems that we perform recurring inspection and repair services throughout the region. Our company is continually growing through its internal sales and marketing activities, strong reputation, and business acquisitions.
About the Opportunity
Guardian Fire Protection, LLC. is currently seeking experienced technicians for our Fire Sprinkler Department. This position requires the ability to service, inspect and repair sprinkler systems for established customers on a scheduled basis and must be able for on call rotation.
- Conduct Service Calls, performing onsite emergency troubleshooting and repairs of our customer's fire sprinkler systems, identifying code issues and non-conformance issues
- Ability to interpret and apply NFPA 25 codes during testing and inspections.
- Willing to become NICET certified in Inspection and Testing of Water Based Systems.
- Performing Fire Pump Flow Tests preferred, but not required.
- Preparing accurate, detailed and timely service tickets and reports
- Communicates with customers to explain the work being done and any repairs that are necessary.
- A current valid driver's license with 3 or less points is required.
- Three years of licensed driving experience is required.
- Two or more years inspecting and repairing fire sprinkler systems.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of NFPA codes
- Must be comfortable working on ladders 6 to 12ft and on lifts.
- Able to lift up to 70lbs, to work overhead and in unusual or small spaces such as attics and crawl spaces.
- Well organized and able to keep track of service tickets and process all required documents for each service performed.
- 401K with a company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- Company paid Long Term Disability
- Company paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for health and dependent care
- Vacation and Personal time
- Paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
Guardian Fire Protection Services is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on his or her age, race, color, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, or because he or she is an individual with a disability, protected veteran or other status protected by federal, state, and local laws.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
#Rockville #Maryland #Experienced #FireSprinkler #Technician