VSC Fire and Security in Mobile, Alabama is seeking candidates for the position of Sprinkler Manager.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Options for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your family.
- A 401K plan with a company match.
- PTO and Paid Holidays.
- Opportunities for training and advancement.
- Relevant educational/licensure reimbursement for qualified candidates.
- Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Life Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Referral Bonuses.
What you need:
- Seven to ten years of experience installing fire sprinkler systems.
- Experience hiring, training, disciplining, and terminating field employees.
- Skilled in management, inventory, budgeting, scheduling, and contract and services negotiation.
- Must have working knowledge of applicable state and local codes, NFPA Standards, and the authorities having jurisdiction governing the location of the company's work geography.
- Monitor and enforce safety policies and procedures.
- Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills.
- Ability to pass various background checks.
- Reliable transportation, valid State Driver's License with acceptable driving record for use of company vehicle.
- Desirable (but not required!):
- Proficient with AutoCAD, SprinkCAD, reading blueprints, and instructing others to use these systems effectively.
What you will do:
- Responsible for the overall management of the Fire Sprinkler department; including processing and overseeing project repair, testing, and completion.
- Maintain proper Risk Management and Safety procedures on all job sites per VSC policies.
- Create, maintain, and develop client base to meet mutually established goals and report to senior management.
- Generate new business, quote on contract opportunities, and negotiate contracts.
- Strong estimating, negotiation and project management skills, excellent communication skills and professionalism.
- Make decisions on hiring, disciplinary action, and termination of field employees.
VSC Fire & Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We look forward to hearing from you!