About the Company
Fire Systems of Michigan, LLC., is a leader in the fire protection industry serving Michigan for over 40 years. Fire Systems of Michigan has offices in Novi and Grand Rapids, with an excellent team of 80+ employees who are responsible for the inspection and installation of kitchen fire suppression systems, fire extinguishers, fire alarms, sprinkler systems, and other fire protection services. We strive to provide our customers with the highest quality services to help keep them fire safe and code compliant. Fire Systems of Michigan has an extensive customer base with over 10,000 fire systems that we perform recurring inspection and repair services throughout the state.
About the Position
Fire Systems of Michigan is looking to hire a Scheduler/Dispatcher that will work closely with our management team. This is a very important and essential role in our company and the ideal candidate will have a can-do personality, be well organized, extremely detail focused and have excellent communication skills. This position is high energy, high pressure with high expectations all day every day. It is expected that the person in this position will make a minimum of 80+ out bound phone calls on a daily basis.
- Continually call our large customer data base to schedule appointments
- Develop daily routes by geographic area for technicians that meet revenue expectations
- Field emergency service calls and reroute existing technicians based on geographic location and availability to fulfill the customer's needs
- Obtain information from customers for necessary inspections and repairs
- Data entry of customer information
- Answer customer calls to schedule inspections, repairs and emergency services
- Assist technicians with questions and or issue that they may have
- Review reports daily to ensure workload is being managed properly
- Other duties may include, but not limited to, reviewing inspection reports, sales, filing, faxing, copying, etc.
- Previous clerical or administrative experience required
- MUST have experience in a fast paced outbound call center, telemarketing and or dispatching
- Excellent verbal, written and customer service skills. Detail oriented is a must!
- Takes initiative, pursues opportunities, and tackles goals
- Proven ability to oversee an essential business function and meet goals/deadlines
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, team-based environment
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Must be very analytical and have excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-Starter with great organization skills, especially time management skills
- Superior Customer Service is required
- Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks
- Has excellent attendance and can handle responsibility
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- 401K with a company match
- Competitive, Industry Leading Pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Vacation and Personal time
- Paid holidays
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Company paid Short and Long-Term disability and Life Insurance
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation, a Pre-employment drug screening and driving record. No phone calls please.
Fire Systems of Michigan, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fire Systems of Michigan, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.