VSC Fire and Security in Raleigh, North Carolina is seeking candidates for the position of Sprinkler Helper.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary. Range $15-$19 and up based on experience (overtime eligible).
- Monday - Friday (occasional evening, weekend, and out-of-town work).
- Options for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your family.
- A 401K plan with a company match.
- PTO and Paid Holidays.
- Opportunities for training and advancement.
- Relevant educational and licensure reimbursement for qualified candidates.
- Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Life Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Referral Bonuses.
What you need:
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills.
- Eagerness for professional development and growth.
- Ability to pass various background checks.
- Reliable transportation, valid State Driver's License with acceptable driving record for use of company vehicle.
- Desirable (but not required!):
- Experience in the construction, plumbing, or fire protection industry.
- General working knowledge of industrial and/or commercial installation methods.
- Ability to read and comprehend drawings.
What you will do:
- Under the direction of a supervisor, the Sprinkler Helper will participate in site clean-up, unloading materials, staging materials, and distributing materials.
- Will learn to cut and thread pipe and will perform tasks of installation and testing of the system under supervision.
VSC Fire and Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We look forward to hearing from you!