VSC Fire and Security in Greenville, South Carolina is seeking candidates for the position of Estimator.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary. Range $44,000 - $50,000 based on experience.
- Monday - Friday
- Options for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- A 401K plan with a company match.
- PTO and Paid Holidays.
- Opportunities for training and advancement.
- Relevant educational/licensure reimbursement for qualified candidates.
- Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Life Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Referral Bonuses.
What you need:
- Four to six (4-6) years of experience as an estimator.
- NICET Level II, AutoCAD (or equivalent).
- Ensure compliance with all company, local, state, and federal regulations such as Fire Marshals, NFPA 72, ADA, NFPA, building and safety regulations.
- Possess knowledge within the fire protection and alarms industry to include specialized experience in fire extinguisher and/or pre-engineered fire protection systems - including range hood systems.
- Monitor and enforce safety policies and procedures.
- Eagerness for professional development and growth.
- Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to pass various background checks.
- Reliable transportation, valid State Driver's License with acceptable driving record for use of company vehicle.
- Desirable (but not required!):
- NICET Level III (or obtained within 2 years of employment).
What you will do:
- Has primary responsibly to quote on contact opportunities.
- Estimate fire suppression sprinkler systems and low voltage alarm systems while accounting for planning, directing, and coordinating activities (cost for install, estimating, materials, design time, labor hours and service of systems).
- Maintain proper Risk Management and Safety procedures on all job sites per VSC policies.
VSC Fire & Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We look forward to hearing from you!