Job Location: Raleigh, NC - Raleigh, NC
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Since 1987, Eagle Fire Inc has evolved into a best-of-class provider of fire sprinkler systems, fire protection, life safety services, special hazards systems, fire alarm services, access control systems, fire protection systems management, and fire extinguisher sales and service in support of the commercial, industrial, government, and mercantile facilities.
We are on a path of growth and looking for team members to add to our growing offices who are interested in company training, educational opportunities, and potential for upward mobility as we value promoting from within.
The Fire Inspector Trainee is responsible for learning on-the-job training in conducting routine inspections, testing, service, and preventative maintenance on fire suppression equipment. The Trainee must work towards obtaining proper NICET level II certifications during apprenticeship to move into a Certified Inspector role.
The ideal candidate for this position has a high school diploma or GED, a minimum of two years of experience in fire protection systems or relatable mechanical experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists Field Technicians in the inspection and testing of fire protection systems.
- Expected to render all services in accordance with manufacturer instructions, related codes/standards and Company policies and procedures.
- Accuracy and timeliness is a must.
- Handles each transaction in a way that positively spreads our Company’s reputation.
- Expected to keep our word 100% of the time and work every day until our obligations are met, which may result in overtime.
- Operates and uses measuring instruments and gauges and assorted industry related devices.
- Must continuously adhere to Company’s Controlled Substances and Alcohol Standard.
- Expected to work safely, by using good judgment and following all Company safety policies and work procedures with authority to stop an unsafe act.
- Performs other related duties as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent required, plus
- Experience in the fire protection industry preferred.
- 401 K
- Apprenticeship available
- Boot Reimbursement
- Dental Insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disablility Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- NICET Test reimbursement
- Short Term Disablilty Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Uniforms Provided
Eagle Fire Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, veteran status, uniformed service member status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement.