Job Location: Charleston, SC - North Charleston, SC
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Since 1987, Eagle Fire Inc has evolved into a best-of-class provider of fire sprinkler systems, fire protection, life safety services, special hazards systems, fire alarm services, access control systems, fire protection systems management, and fire extinguisher sales and service in support of the commercial, industrial, government, and mercantile facilities.
We are on a path of growth and looking for team members to add to our growing offices who are interested in company training, educational opportunities, and potential for upward mobility as we value promoting from within.
Working closely with both internal and external stake holders, the Contracts Administrator conducts customer and vendor contract analysis in support of all company divisions and business groups.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Reviews customer and vendor contracts to ensure terms and conditions are consistent with the established guidelines of Eagle Fire.
· Documents contract review findings and shares with applicable internal stakeholders, including but not limited to: Executive Leadership, Operations, Sales, and Functional Team Members.
· Negotiates contract terms and communicates regularly with both existing and prospective customers and vendors.
· Ensures alignment between contract terms, legal/governmental compliance, work performed, and billing amounts/schedules.
· Identifies critical pre and post-execution contractual issues and escalates them to the appropriate person or group to mitigate, reduce, and eliminate risks for the business.
· Supports contract audits and monitors activities on contract risk and compliance.
· Reviews and assess vendor performance to contract standards.
· Maintains contract records according to company and legal requirements.
· Holds him/herself accountable for meeting company quality, accuracy, and timeliness expectations.
· Must have a strong understanding of legal terms and standards associated with contract law.
· Must have strong research skills and referencing abilities.
· Must possess meticulous attention to detail.
· Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Must expertly demonstrate the ability to absorb, compare, and logically communicate large amounts of data in a timely and concise manner.
· Must inspire confidence from customers, vendors, peers, and other company Team Members.
· Must possess excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office Products and ability to quickly learn and work within various business systems.
· Must be able to speak, read, and write English fluently.
Education & Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field and/or completed Paralegal training program necessary.
· 3+ years of prior contracts administration and/or contracts analysis management required.
· Prior process enhancement and documentation experience with contracts review/analysis necessary.
· A combination of education and experience will be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday