Job Location: Raleigh, NC - Raleigh, NC
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Since 1987, Eagle Fire Inc has evolved into a best-of-class provider of fire sprinkler systems, fire protection, life safety services, special hazards systems, fire alarm services, access control systems, fire protection systems management, and fire extinguisher sales and service in support of the commercial, industrial, government, and mercantile facilities.
The Fire Extinguisher Technician is responsible for the inspection, installation, service, and recharging of fire extinguishers and/or other special hazard systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspecting and testing fire suppression and special hazard systems to ensure functionality.
- Service position with continuous service to internal and/or external customers.
- Expected to render all services in accordance with manufacturer instructions, related codes/standards and Company policies and procedures.
- Accuracy and timeliness is a must.
- Handles each transaction in a way that positively spreads our Company’s reputation.
- Expected to keep our word 100% of the time and work every day until our obligations are met, which may result in overtime.
- Operates and uses measuring instruments and gauges and assorted industry related devices.
- Must continuously adhere to Company’s Controlled Substances and Alcohol Standard.
- Expected to work safely, by using good judgment and following all Company safety policies and work procedures with authority to stop an unsafe act.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Must exhibit characteristics consistent with encouraging Team concept.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently.
- Must provide quality customer service.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Must interact well with all levels of individuals, internally and externally.
- Must maintain a positive and professional demeanor.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent required, plus
- NAFED certification ideal
- Must be able to lift and move objects weighing up to 50 pounds, work from heights above 10 feet, and work in confined areas.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift, crouch, reach, handle, push and pull.
- Must be able to drive a vehicle and provide own transportation.
- Must be able to travel and stay out of town as needed.
- Must be able to work in extremely cold and extremely hot temperatures.
- Must be able to work while exposed to loud sounds and noise levels.
Eagle Fire Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law