Job Location: Charleston, SC - North Charleston, SC
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Background on Who We Are:
Since 1987, Eagle Fire Inc has evolved into a best-of-class provider of fire sprinkler systems, fire protection, life safety services, special hazards systems, fire alarm services, access control systems, fire protection systems management, and fire extinguisher sales and service in support of the commercial, industrial, government, and mercantile facilities.
A Systems Administrator best understands the company’s software systems to act as a point of contact for all users within the company, available to answer questions and troubleshoot problems. Core responsibilities include supporting users, managing data, maintaining security standards, and delivering actionable analytics.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain the PZ/systems platforms and stay updated on the platform’s new tools, capabilities, and updates.
- Assist with reviewing and maintaining documentation of software policies and procedures.
- Respond to PZ/Systems user requests and assist with developing solutions to address business needs
- Perform frequent data quality checks to ensure PZ/Systems data is accurate
- Make recommendations on improving existing business software processes that improve user experience, expand platform utilization, and align with overall company strategy.
- Assist the Operations team with testing new PZ/Systems functionality that supports business requirements
- Assist in training new users across the organization
- Must continuously adhere to Company’s Controlled Substances and Alcohol Standard.
- Must continuously adhere to all Company Standards and Procedures.
- Expected to work safely, by using good judgment and following all Company safety policies and work procedures with authority to stop an unsafe act.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- High level of proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Proficient in data analysis, analytics, and tech-oriented problem solving
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills; highly professional and diplomatic approach
- Experience in training and process documentation
- Must exhibit characteristics consistent with encouraging Team Concept.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently.
- Must provide quality customer service.
- Must handle multiple projects and identify priorities.
- Must possess a detail-orientated aptitude.
- Must interact well with all levels of individuals, internally and externally.
- Must maintain a positive and professional manner.
- Must possess the ability to handle change, resolve conflict and solve problems as they arise with minimal direction.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent required,
- BA/BS with a major in finance, computer science, statistics, quantitative economics, or another degree emphasizing data analysis
- 2-4 years of experience administering CRM/Company Software, specifically tools administration.
- The equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to use a telephone, computer and other office equipment.
Eagle Fire Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, veteran status, uniformed servicemember status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement.