Job Location: Tennessee - Nashville, TN
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Since 1987, Eagle Fire Inc has evolved into a best-of-class provider of fire sprinkler systems, fire protection, life safety services, special hazards systems, fire alarm services, access control systems, fire protection systems management, and fire extinguisher sales and service in support of the commercial, industrial, government, and mercantile facilities.
Develops new business growth strategy and a strong recurring revenue stream by managing new inspection sales and driving related business development activity company wide. Reviews, analyzes, and identifies target vertical markets and strategic account opportunities, establishes, and implements annual inspection sales budgets, and tracks results to determine progress toward stated budgets and objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs and manages new Inspection Sales and Business Development function of the Company by utilizing Company resources and processes while adhering to established standards and procedures.
- Develops, utilizes, and manages financial budgets for area of responsibility.
- Identifies both internal and external talent to appropriately staff a professional, resourceful, and performance focused Inspections Sales and Business Development Team.
- Develops department goals aligned with the Company’s Strategic Plan and communicates them to respective Team Members.
- Responsible for providing technical expertise and the recruiting, training and development of new Team Members as required.
- Conducts research to identify new opportunities aligned by vertical market and strategic account targets to exceed annual inspection sales budget.
- Participates in professional and industry associations to expand network of prospective clients.
- Records, monitors and reports on inspection sales and business development pipeline, activities, and opportunities through Company’s Salesforce CRM
- Manages Inspection Sales and Business Development commission plan for the Team.
- Responsible for participating in and ensuring the successful start-up of new Inspection contracts.
- Audits, updates, and expands service offerings to existing inspection clients and files as assigned to determine compliance with Company policy and procedures.
- Has and is expected to use the authority to make decisions that will provide successful transactions and satisfy customers.
- Handles each transaction in a way that positively spreads our Company’s reputation.
- Reviews all contracts to ensure the protection of the Company in those relationships.
- Responsible for completing continuing education necessary to maintain current certifications and/or licenses as required for position.
- Expected to work safely, by using good judgment and following all Company safety policies and work procedures with authority to stop an unsafe act.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently.
- Must possess a practical knowledge of fire protection codes and standards.
- Must possess the ability to read and interpret contracts, construction documents and shop drawings.
- Must provide quality customer service.
- Must be a self-starter and possess the ability to work independently.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills.
- Must handle multiple projects and identify priorities.
- Must interact well with all levels of individuals, internally and externally.
- Must maintain a positive and professional demeanor.
- Must possess the ability to handle change, resolve conflict and solve problems as they arise with minimal direction.
- Must possess excellent computer skills to include Microsoft Office Professional programs and applicable database programs.
- Must possess proven leadership skills necessary to promote a team environment.
- Must be willing and capable of completing frequent regionalized travel and periodic overnight travel as required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred, equivalent experience accepted.
- 10+ years of experience in the fire protection trade.
- 5+ years of people leadership experience in a high-performance sales culture.
- Minimum Level III NICET certification in Inspection, testing and maintenance of water-based systems required, OR
- The equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be physically capable and legally licensed (with acceptable record in accordance with Company policy) to drive a non-commercial vehicle for business purposes.
- Must continuously adhere to Company’s Controlled Substances and Alcohol Standards.
- Must complete criminal background checks with acceptable results according to company policy.
- Must be able to sit, stand, or walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to use a telephone, computer, and other office equipment