Job Location: Charlotte, NC - Charlotte, NC
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Eagle Fire Inc is looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability. Must have prior fire alarm/fire industry knowledge! NICET certification desired.
Acts as the primary contact for the Region’s existing and potential customers. Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction with delivered services, prospecting
for new customers, and expanding service opportunities. Secures a sufficient and expanding sales base to meet established goals of the Region.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Initiates, proposes, and closes on renovation/up-fits, inspection, service, repair, small contracts and monitoring sales, including maintaining a suitable backlog of work proportional to existing service capacity and staffing.
- Actively pursues new customer opportunities through calling efforts, group presentations and introductory correspondence.
- Prepares, oversees, and coordinates the timely preparation of all proposals for inspection and service work within assigned area, ensuring uniform compliance with Company policy, procedure, and financial objectives.
- Acts as the primary contact with customers within assigned area, resolving service problems, identifying opportunities for expanded services and ensuring overall satisfaction with delivered services.
- Responsible for the maintenance and storage of sales documentation in database as required.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting sales as required by the EVP of Sales.
- Maintains focus on marketing areas as assigned.
- Maintains sales production volume to support Region’s targets and objectives through sales and marketing of the assigned territory.
- Conducts annual review, audit and assessment of customer accounts when directed within standard guidelines prior to account renewal.
- Provides support and follow up to field personnel regarding the preparation of cost estimates, proposals, submittals, drawings, and other materials directly related to the delivery of services to the customer.
- Required to participate in pre-job start-up meetings to ensure compliance with completion of proposed work and prepares change order quotations as necessary.
- Follows up on change order quotations to ensure timely acceptance
- Must exhibit characteristics consistent with encouraging Team concept.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must possess a practical knowledge of fire protection codes and standards.
- Must possess the ability to read and interpret construction documents and shop drawings.
- Must provide quality customer service.
- Must be a self-starter and possess the ability to work alone.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills.
- Must handle multiple projects and identify priorities.
- Must interact well with all levels of individuals, internally and externally.
- Must maintain a positive and professional demeanor.
- Must possess the ability to handle change, resolve conflict and solve problems as they arise with minimal direction.
- Must possess excellent computer skills to include Microsoft Office Professional programs and applicable database programs
- 401 K
- Dental Insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Holidays Paid
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- NICET Test reimbursement
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Uniforms Provided
- Vision Insurance