Job Location: Richmond, VA - Richmond, VA
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Since 1987, Eagle Fire Inc has evolved into a best-of-class provider of fire sprinkler systems, fire protection, life safety services, special hazards systems, fire alarm services, access control systems, fire protection systems management, and fire extinguisher sales and service in support of the commercial, industrial, government, and mercantile facilities.
Due to an internal promotion, we have a need to backfill our Service Center Administrator role in our main HQ office, Richmond, Virginia.
Performs administrative services for the Service Department. Assists Service Center Manager in the administration of office operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for answering telephone in a professional, friendly way and properly forwarding calls to the appropriate Team Member.
- Responsible for screening calls to the Service Center to determine emergency situations and contacting appropriate Team Member in the case of an emergency.
- Provides accurate and timely information to all Staff, including external and internal messages.
- Processes work requests for Service Center.
- Reviews and processes all accepted work for the Service Center.
- Responsible for sharing responsibility of invoicing service work for the Region.
- Sets up job files (service, construction and inspection) for Service Center.
- Receives and ships packages and processes outgoing mail.
- Performs various typing jobs including letters, proposals, internal correspondence and memos, and reports for Service Center Staff.
- Shares responsibility for opening the office; stocking of office supplies; maintaining office, files and work areas in a clean, organized, and neat manner.
- Files inspection related documentation in the technician folders for the Service Center.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Must exhibit characteristics consistent with encouraging Team concept.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently. Bilingual in Spanish is a plus!
- Must provide quality customer service.
- Must be a self-starter and possess the ability to work alone.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills.
- Must interact well with all levels of individuals, internally and externally.
- Must maintain a positive and professional demeanor.
- Must possess excellent computer skills, to include Microsoft Office and applicable databases.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to use a telephone, computer and other office equipment.
Eagle Fire Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond, VA 23237: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Phone etiquette: 1 year (Required)
- Administrative experience: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: In person