Job Location: Richmond, VA - Richmond, VA
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Since 1987, Eagle Fire Inc has evolved into a best-of-class provider of fire sprinkler systems, fire protection, life safety services, special hazards systems, fire alarm services, access control systems, fire protection systems management, and fire extinguisher sales and service in support of the commercial, industrial, government, and mercantile facilities. We are currently on a path of growth and have a need for an additional Fire Sprinkler Project Manager to assist our Mid-Atlantic region.
Plans, directs, and coordinates activities involved in the conception, sales, award, submittal, and completion of construction projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as the point of contact for installation and repair projects by assembling, coordinating, scheduling, and directing technical staff involved in the project.
- Responsible for coordinating with owners’ representatives and other technical trades on the project.
- Manages projects by requisitioning, assembling, and staging necessary materials, equipment, and tools required to complete the project.
- Establishes, in conjunction with Sales, Design, and Area Manager, project objectives and confers with supervisors and technicians to discuss matters related to the project.
- Works with field labor management to create manpower schedules to ensure timely staffing of projects.
- Provides documentation for Company records, customer records, the authority having jurisdiction, and other entities as required.
- Communicates discrepancies, job schedules, and other important issues to the Company and the owners’ representatives.
- Participates in pre-submittal, project review, job cost meetings and maintains records of such meetings.
- Performs administrative duties as necessary, i.e., completing timesheets, time and material reports, billings and other reports related to the performance of duties and responsibilities.
- Coordinating and directing sub-contractors as needed.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Must be able to travel out of town for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently.
- Must be a self-starter and possess the ability to work alone.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must possess good mechanical knowledge of the use of trade tools and equipment.
- Must continuously adhere to Company’s Controlled Substances and Alcohol Standards.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Preferred bachelor in Engineering or Business.
- Preferred 5+ years of experience in project management, preference to fire protection industry.
- Preferred NICET Level III certification.
- Must be able to lift and move objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work at heights above 10 feet.
- Must be able to lift, crouch, reach, handle, push and pull.
- Must be able to work in extremely hot and extremely cold temperatures.
- Must be able to work while exposed to loud sounds and noise levels.
Eagle Fire Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law