VSC Fire and Security in Myrtle Beach is seeking candidates for the position of Foreman.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary. Range $20.00 - $26.00 and up based on experience (overtime eligible).
- Monday - Friday (occasional evening, weekend, and out-of-town work).
- Options for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your family.
- A 401K plan with a company match.
- PTO and Paid Holidays.
- Opportunities for training and advancement.
- Relevant educational and licensure reimbursement for qualified candidates.
- Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Life Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Referral Bonuses.
What you need:
- Two to three years of experience in installation of fire sprinkler systems, pipefitting, or fire protection codes and standards.
- Proficient in following written and verbal instructions, with exceptional attention to detail and communication skills.
- Ability to establish productivity onsite and set goals for employees to meet deadlines.
- Competent in reading plans, documents, and to discern colors for safety signage.
- Eagerness for professional development and growth.
- Ability to pass various background checks.
- Reliable transportation, valid State Driver's License with acceptable driving record for use of company vehicle.
- Desirable (but not required!):
- Pipefitter Apprentice Program (Levels 1-4) with Journeyman certification
- First AID/CPR Certification.
- OSHA 30 Certification.
What you will do:
- Conducts daily site inspections for methods of handling, storing, installation, and testing of all materials and performance of the site.
- Follows designed plans, communicates needed design change to fit actual site requirements.
- Responsible for materials delivered to site and for minor fabrication on job site, and documenting change orders.
- Leads an installation team and may have responsibility for a large job with multiple crews on location, conducts weekly safety meetings with team(s).
VSC Fire and Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We look forward to hearing from you!