VSC Fire & Security is seeing an Accounts Receivable Manager to join our team in Houston.
What you will do:
• Ensure timely collection of payments.
• Conduct credit checks.
• Negotiate with clients in non-payment cases.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc forecasting reports.
• Organize records of invoices, bills and deposits.
• Ensure high-quality invoicing and collection procedures that comply with the law.
• Ability to read, comprehend, and compose simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Accurately interpret instructions and directives as assigned by supervisor.
• Exercise a high level of independence and judgement in organizing, planning, and prioritizing work.
• Assesses all billings, credits, and other critical customer collections information.
• Communicates effectively with customers, vendors, and fellow employees.
What you need:
• High School Diploma or G.E.D.
• 2‐5 years of experience in Accounts Receivables within a construction business.
• Microsoft Office Suite (primarily Excel, Word, Outlook) and proprietary company software (Intacct).
• Proficient in math, accounting skills and invoicing principles.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary. $15-$20/hour depending on experience level - overtime eligible.
- Typical hours of Monday - Friday
- Options for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your family.
- A 401K plan with a company match.
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays.
- Opportunities for training and advancement.
- Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Life Insurance.
- Referral Bonuses.