VSC Fire and Security's Houston district is seeking an Experienced Low Voltage Service Technician. This position will service, repair, test, and perform maintenance on A/V, Sound, Structured Cabling, Intrusion, CCTV, and Access Control systems.
What you need:
- Experience with low-voltage electrical system service and an understanding of associated concepts is required.
- Background in security is a plus.
- DCJS criminal background check and registration will be required upon hire.
- Fire Alarm License (FAL) is required.
- FEL - B, K, or A is a plus but not required.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary. Depending on experience level - overtime eligible.
- Company vehicle following proven skills and ability level.
- May be some nights or weekends depending on customer needs.
- Options for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your family.
- A 401K plan with a company match.
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays.
- Opportunities for training and advancement.
- Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Life Insurance.
- Referral Bonuses.
VSC Fire and Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We look forward to hearing from you!