VSC Fire and Security, a leading fire protection and life safety system contractor, is seeking a Low Voltage Helper for our Mobile, AL location.
This is an excellent opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills and an opportunity to grow with a dynamic company. We are seeking someone who is interested in learning the installation and troubleshooting of fire, life safety, and low voltage systems. Some of the systems include: fire alarms, security, closed circuit cameras, access control and other life safety systems. Work experience in the construction industry helpful.
- Availability for evening, weekend and out of town work
- Possess basic hand tools of the trade
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to pass various background checks
- Ability to read and comprehend drawings helpful
- Experience in the construction or electrical industry preferred
VSC Fire and Security offers competitive pay based on skills and experience, an excellent benefits package, 401(k) with company match, paid time off and holidays.
VSC Fire and Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace. This position is considered safety sensitive under AR Act 593.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We look forward to hearing from you!