VSC Fire and Security, a fire protection contractor, is seeking qualified candidates for a Fire Sprinkler Inspector for our Salem district office.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary - overtime eligible
- Options for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your family.
- A 401K plan with a company match.
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for training and advancement
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonuses
What you need:
- The position will be responsible for the inspection and testing of sprinkler fire protection systems and backflow prevention assemblies. A NICET Level l Certification in the Inspection and Testing of Water-Based Systems is require. A Level ll certification is preferred.
- This position requires knowledge and experience related to the inspection and testing of fire protection systems and knowledge of NFPA standards and state/local codes.
- Experience with fire alarm systems and special hazards systems is recommended but not required.
- The position requires excellent attention to detail, the ability to accurately complete electronic based inspection forms/documents related to the inspection process, and good communication skills.
- The ability to represent the company in a professional manner when interacting with both internal and external customers is required.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule as needed is required to accommodate inspections/testing schedules.
- Candidates must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record for approval to drive a company vehicle.
VSC Fire and Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We look forward to hearing from you!