VSC Fire & Security, a leading fire protection and life safety system contractor, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Fire Extinguisher/Range Hood Technician in the Charleston, SC area.
This is an excellent opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills and an opportunity to grow with a dynamic Fire Alarm Company.
The Fire Extinguisher/Range Hood Technician is responsible for the inspection, testing, servicing, and/or the installation of portable fire extinguishers, kitchen suppression systems, or other applicable fire safety equipment and systems to include emergency lights and exit lights all in accordance with applicable fire codes.
- Minimum of one year of experience in the inspection, testing, servicing and/or installation of applicable fire safety equipment and systems is required with two plus years of experience preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record to be approved to drive a company vehicle.
- Ability to accurately complete electronic forms/documents related to the inspection process along with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work additional hours, accept assignments requiring overnight travel, and the ability to work flexible schedules may all be required at some point in order to accommodate testing schedules.
- Must be able to interact and communicate in a professional manner not only within the organization but also with customers.
What we offer
- Competitive Rate - Overtime eligible
- Options for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your family.
- A 401K plan with a company match.
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for training and advancement
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonuses
VSC Fire & Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We look forward to hearing from you!