VSC's Low Voltage division in Roanoke, VA is a seeking candidates for a Low Voltage Technician position.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary - overtime eligible
- Monday - Friday. May be some nights or weekends depending on project needs.
- Weekly pay.
- Options for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your family.
- A 401K plan with a company match.
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonuses
What you will do:
- Be responsible for assisting in the installation of raceways, wiring, and equipment as it relates to Fire Alarm, Security, Intrusion, Access Control, CCTV, Audio/Visual, Structured Cabling, Intercom, and other low voltage system applications.
- Follow written and verbal instruction and willingness to work with others.
- Learn with an experienced team and grow with a dynamic company. (We like to promote from within!)
What you need:
- Background in low volage and/or electrical systems with experience pulling wire and/or running conduit is preferred.
- Experience with fiber optic cables is a bonus.
- Experience with hand tools and basic power tools is required.
- Able to read and comprehend drawings and manuals.
- On-the-job training will be provided.
VSC Fire and Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We look forward to hearing from you!