VSC Fire & Security, a leading fire protection and life safety system contractor, is seeking qualified candidates for an Administrative Assistant for our Atlanta district office.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary - overtime eligible
- Monday - Friday
- Options for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your family.
- A 401K plan with a company match.
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonuses
What you will do:
- Functions as front desk receptionist and office secretary.
- Greets visitors and is the first responder for incoming telephone lines.
- Provides administrative and support for General Manager, and other supervisory and office staff as needed.
- May assist Administrative Assistant or Office Manager with various data entry tasks, including payroll hours, employment application process, injury reports, and material orders.
- Handles US Mail, and private delivery services (UPS, FedEx). May be responsible for post office delivery and/or pick up as required.
What you need:
- Experience with multi-line telephone consoles, handling busy phones and accurate messages, with a pleasant and professional demeanor.
- Accurate data entry and keyboarding skills (45-55 wpm) are essential.
- Strong PC skills in Windows environment (Microsoft Office) essential; aptitude to learn VSC accounting software packages; ability to work with multiple tasks and handle busy telephones.
- Able to operate xerographic equipment, postage machine, fax, and other office equipment.
VSC Fire & Security is a drug free workplace
Equal Opportunity Employer