Oliver Fire Protection & Security strives to foster teamwork and mutual respect where challenge, friendship, personal support and pride makes our company a unique force in the fire protection & security industries.
We are seeking a talented and energetic individual to be a Project Manager at our office in King of Prussia, PA.
- This position will see construction project completion through from beginning to end for our fire sprinkler division.
- We are a third-generation family business with approximately 275+ employees spread over (3) office locations.
- Our focus is on three primary commercial sectors; fire sprinkler, fire alarm, and security. This position would focus in on the security sector.
- As an industry leader, we have talented team members and provide benefits that includes profit sharing that is 100% company supplied.
- Health, dental and vision insurances offered for individual or family with low-cost deductions.
- Manage your bills better as we send direct deposit paychecks on a weekly basis.
Here's what else you need to expect with the open position:
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Review job contracts to ensure insurance compliance, scope conformance, and legal verbiage is acceptable
- Negotiate contracts when changes are needed
- Schedule job start up meeting with other departments to review job and provide expectations and schedules to the team
- Procure Performance and Payment Bonds (when needed)
- Determine schedule for job activities and ensure timing for best Oliver job outcome
- Provide Schedule of Values for job based on Estimated Cost Breakdown
- Obtain written notice to proceed for fabrication and installation from customer
- Attend jobsite meetings as necessary
- Visit jobs regularly to track Oliver performance, take photos of progress and ensure proper sequencing, and speak with Oliver field crews
- Coordinate material deliveries and manpower to ensure maximum productivity
- Create change orders for any scope/cost change in a timely manner
- Review Job Cost reports weekly to ensure accuracy
- Ensure IAF (Industry Advancement Fund) paperwork is submitted timely
- Assist with scheduling of field labor (when requested)
Ideal candidate will possess a minimum of the following:
- Understand NFPA and local code requirements, job specifications and drawings, and ensure compliance
- Great communicator; verbally and written
- Ability to handle conflict effectively
- Knowledge and understanding of NFPA and local codes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word & PDF
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize
- 2+ years Fire Protection Industry Experience (preferred but not required)
- 10+ years Construction Knowledge (preferred but not required)
Oliver Fire Protection offers a competitive compensation Salary package.
Comprehensive Benefits Package including;
- Profit sharing program (supplied 100% by the company)
*Base Pay Scale predicated upon experience, education & certifications.