Our fast-growing fire sprinkler protection and life safety system company has a full-time career opportunity for an Fire Sprinkler Contract Sales Estimator in our Springfield, VA District.
We are looking for an Fire Sprinkler Contract Sales Estimator with a proven track record in our industry. We recruit and retain top fire protection and life safety professionals with NICET certification by offering:
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- A strong safety record including a dedicated Corporate Safety Manager and formal safety policies training programs
- A challenging work environment with endless opportunities
- Relocation incentive (when appropriate)
- Top-tier benefit package: medical, dental, vision insurance; Flexible Spending Account(s); life insurance and voluntary life insurance; short term and long term disability insurance; employee assistance program; 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match; and, paid holiday and vacation days
- Ongoing NICET, NFPA, AFSA and AFAA professional development opportunities via our dedicated, on-site Corporate Training Facility with working models of fire protection and life safety equipment
- Cutting-edge technological expertise in fire protection and life safety solutions
The Fire Sprinkler Contract Sales Estimator is responsible for generating, cultivating and qualifying sales leads. In addition, the position is expected to produce cost estimates utilizing industry standards, generate and present proposals, negotiate pricing, and close sales. Post sale responsibilities include generating applicable documentation and coordinating with internal staff for scheduling and hand off. Position is expected to maintain client relationships.
The ideal candidate for the Fire Sprinkler Contract Sales Estimator position will have sales experience that includes:
- Success with cultivating new business and maintaining existing business relationships.
- Knowledge and experience related to the design, installation, and service of fire sprinkler systems.
- NICET certification (preferred).
- Knowledge of applicable state and local codes and relevant NFPA standards.
- Strong sales, negotiation and closing skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated PC skills with experience using a customer database management system.
VSC Fire & Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We look forward to hearing from you!