VSC Fire & Security in Baltimore is seeking candidates for the position of Fire Sprinkler Inspector.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary - overtime eligible
- Monday - Friday 7 am - 4 pm.
- Options for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your family.
- A 401K plan with a company match.
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for training and advancement
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonuses
What you need:
- Knowledge and experience in the inspection and testing of fire protection systems.
- Understanding of NFPA standards, as well as state and local codes.
- NICET Level ll certification in the Inspection and Testing of water-based systems is preferred but not required.
- A valid driver's license and have acceptable driving record for use of company vehicle.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for the inspection and testing of sprinkler fire protection systems and backflow prevention assemblies.
- Use interpersonal and communication skills to represent VSC Fire & Security in a professional manner when interacting with internal and external customers.
- Apply your attention to detail when accurately completing electronic based inspection forms and documents related to the inspection process.
VSC Fire & Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer