VSC Fire & Security, a fire protection contractor, is seeking qualified candidates for a Fire Sprinkler Inspector for our Houston division.
The position will be responsible for the inspection and testing of sprinkler fire protection systems and backflow prevention assemblies.
- Knowledge and experience related to the inspection, testing, repair, and service of fire protection systems and knowledge of NFPA standards and state/local codes.
- Must hold State of Texas RME-1 Inspector License
- NICET Level II certification in the Inspection and Testing of Water-Based Systems.
- Experience with fire alarm systems and special hazards systems is preferred but not required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately complete electronic-based inspection forms/documents related to the inspection process.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner when interacting with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed to accommodate inspections/testing schedules.
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record for approval to drive a company vehicle.
VSC Fire & Security offers competitive pay based on skills and experience, an excellent benefits package, 401(k) with company match, paid time off and holidays.
VSC Fire & Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We look forward to hearing from you!