VSC Fire and Security, a fire protection contractor, is seeking qualified candidates for a Fire Sprinkler Inspector for our Raleigh district office.
The position will be responsible for the inspection and testing of sprinkler fire protection systems and backflow prevention assemblies.
- Knowledge and experience related to the inspection, testing, repair, and service of fire protection systems and knowledge of NFPA standards and state/local codes.
- Must hold FSIT License by NC State Board of Examiners of Plumbing, Heating and Fire Sprinkler Contractors.
- NICET Level II certification in the Inspection and Testing of Water-Based Systems.
- NC Fire Sprinkler Inspection Technician license
- Experience with fire alarm systems and special hazards systems is preferred but not required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately complete electronic-based inspection forms/documents related to the inspection process.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner when interacting with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed to accommodate inspections/testing schedules.
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record for approval to drive a company vehicle.
VSC Fire and Security offers competitive pay based on skills and experience, an excellent benefits package, 401(k) with company match, paid time off and holidays.
VSC Fire and Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We look forward to hearing from you!